Kotobukiya Frame Arms Girl Architect Nipako Ver. Model Kit - With Bonus
Disclaimer: The images are for illustration purposes. The images are CG representations based on developmental design data. The package, logos, and product speciﬁcations may change without notice.
In a collaboration between “Frame Arms Girl” and GodHand’s original character “Nipako,” an all-new model kit is born: FRAME ARMS GIRL ARCHITECT NIPAKO VER.
This unit’s design is based on the original mech of “Architect” by Takayuki Yanase illustrated by Humikane Shimada.
The coloring and additional parts included for this collaborative design are based off of designs by VaistarStudio.
- The armor now comes in a Nipako color.
- Additional hair parts and headgear are included to resemble Nipako.
- A new M.S.G pin vise hand drill part is included to resemble Nipako.
- The kit includes three types of face parts: looking forward, looking right, and looking left with an embarrassed expression.
- The face parts are all pre-painted for easy assembly.
- Markings designed by HIQPARTS and decals of the original Nipako eye designed by Satoshi Koike are included.
- Attachment parts to connect the forearms of FRAME ARMS ARCHITECT are included.
- 3mm connection joint attachment parts for the forearms are included. Also, attachment parts to attach 3mm connection joints for both the left and right thigh are included.
- The model kit includes 5 pairs of PVC hands. The hand parts and their wrist joints are compatible with the hand parts from existing Frame Arms Girl models.
- The skirt is moveable and the legs have a wide range of movement.
- The attachment part of the included base can be moved up and down.
- The 3mm connection points such as on the back, hips and calves are compatible with gear from the M.S.G and Frame Arms series.
We Also Recommend
Eastern Model ATK Girl Imperial Guard JW059 "The Eye of Reaper" Model Kit
Kotobukiya Megami Device Bullet Knights Exorcist Widow Model Kit - Preorder
Susan Model RG/HG 1/144 Wing Add-on Model Kit