Kotobukiya Frame Arms Girl Ayatsuki Model Kit with Exclusive Bonus
Read Before placing order (Click for more info)
Exclusive Bonus Edition: Additional Arm and Leg Parts
Frame Arms Girl Magatsuki is based on the Frame Arms model of the same name designed by ToMo and transformed into an original female character illustrated by E-ji Komatsu.
And now, a variation kit of that Magatsuki, AYATSUKI, is born!
A bonus pamphlet made by SB Creative is included with this model kit which includes special content such as an original illustration.
- This model’s gear is inspired by kunoichi (female ninja).
- 3 types of face parts are included that were pre-painted with tampography: Normal, Smirking and Flustered.
- The standard hairstyle has been changed to a side ponytail but can be made into twintails. This model can also have short hair as well for a total of four types of back head parts being included in this kit.
- Bangs without headgear are included.
- A newly-sculpted kusarigama (chain-sickle) and short knives are included.
- A rack specific for holding the short knives on the waist is included.
- 2 sets of the long sword “Tenkai” and short sword “Satsuga” are included.
- Clear blade parts that include a special effect for both the long sword “Tenkai” and short sword “Satsuga” are included.
- 3 types of newly-designed armor for the abdomen are included.
- The armor can be equipped using the same arrangement as MAGATSUKI.
- The kit includes decals for the eyes and other markings.
- The characteristic clear armor of Magatsuki is recreated with clear parts and has engravings carved underneath.
- The 3mm joints on the additional armor parts enable this model to be assembled and customized into various forms besides the default.
- A simple round base is included. The attachment parts can be moved up and down.
- Optional joint parts for the thighs are also included.
- Hip joint parts are also included.
- The pop-out chest and shoulder joints can be moved, allowing for a wider range of ovement.
- Using the sliding joint on the hip and the pop-out joints on the thighs together will allow for a wider range of movement.
- The hand parts are attached with a ball joint, allowing the hands to be posed in a variety of expressions.
- The model kit includes five sets of PVC hand parts. The hands and their joints can be exchanged with other Frame Arms Girl model kits.
- The 3mm connection points on the arms and feet are compatible with gear from the M.S.G and Frame Arms series.
We Also Recommend
Eastern Model ATK Girl Imperial Guard JW059 "The Eye of Reaper" Model Kit
Regular price $6599 $65.99
MS General Seven Deadly Sins Gluttony Model Kit
Sale price $10499 $104.99